[Posted @ 9:27 PM]
Not much this week.
However, I've made fully use of my time by printing 'Motivation Posters' and pasting them in my room LOL. I'll post up the photos if you guys are interested?
1. Koihime†Musou Ep4
... quota. Saw some screenies of Ep4 lol, Kannu gets 'lucky'.
2. Strike Witches Ep4/5
3. Mai Otome 0~S.ifr Ep2
... *Sob Sob*
[Sauces from yamibo.com and Tokyo Toshokan]
1. [Lililicious] Yuri Hime Wildrose Vol1 - Sweet Little Devil
2. [Lililicious] Strawberry Sweet Shake Chapter 1.5
3. [Lililicious] Yuri Hime Vol4 - YurixYuri Observation Diary Chapter 4
4. [Lililicious] Yuri Hime Vol4 - I Want To Become Her!
5. [Lililicious] The Secret Stairs Chapter 1
6. [Lililicious] P=NP
7. [Lililicious] Community News
8. [Lililicious] Maria-sama ga Miteru Chapter 26
9. [Lililicious] Crystal Planet Chapter 12
10. [MakiMaki] Girlfriends Chapter 13
11. [百合會][百合姬S Vol.4][倉田噓] 碎片
12. [百合會][百合姬Vol.13][藤枝雅] 飴色紅茶館歡談 Chapter 7
Btw, shijima is translating stories from ES (Eternal Sisters) Vol 1, has translated Himegami - Vol 1 and Aoishiro - Kaeishou [Manga Vol 1 and Vol 2. I think she's also excerpting passages from some novels in Yuri Hime or something and seemed like the list is growing. So if you guys are interested, check out her blog XD, it's great.
[Sauces from yamibo.com, Lililicious, MakiMaki]
[I haven't got the chance to watch it before, now I've got it!]
2. X-Files - FIGHT THE FUTURE
[Sauces from dorm network HD, how awesome is that!?]
Translation for Tranquil Spring;
1. 14 Juicy - Chapter 3 [2% Done]
2. Weise Frau - Chapter 2 [2% Done]
[Yes yes, I'm lazy]
I've been doing nothing but reading journal articles this afternoon and yesterday... sigh. Imagine reading journal articles then going online to read fanfics?! o_o I feel so wordy.
It's a sad semester and it's sadder to see two reports along with presentations due on the week of my birthday lol. Then it upsets me to see four reports along with presentations due on the month as well! ... I wanna go home! I think I'm feeling home sick.
... TOTAL ANNIHILATION! Just four months. I can do it. I've got a feeling that I'll cry my eyes out when I see my family o_o.
On to happier tones, Oh yeah, I'm going to my friend's place in Gatton again next week lol. They're having a celebration for her friends' birthday as well as Singapore's birthday! Me gonna get some yummy food! Sigh, so I'm trying to finish everything before that day so that I can party my arse off.
[Signing off @ 10:22 PM]